The New Year is quickly approaching, and while most people are setting their resolutions, envisioning their goals, and looking forward to the year ahead, Rock Hall is getting to ready to kick off the New Year with the party of the year!
“Rock the Block” presented by the town of Rock Hall will take place on Main Street which will be blocked off for the NYE party.
The “Rock the Block” NYE festivities will include:
- NYE Kickoff Party feat. Delmarva DJs: 6-8 PM
- Large dance floor with LED lighting
- Food vendors and sponsored giveaways
- Kid’s karaoke and face painting
- Traditional Crazy Hat Parade (with prizes): 6:45 PM
- Cornhole Tournament (with prizes):7 PM
- Live Entertainment by East Roc: 8-12 PM
- 50/50 Raffle Drawing: 11 PM
- Rockfish Drop (with confetti cannons): 11:59 PM
- Celebratory Toast at Midnight
- 2019 Party until 12:30 AM
The hat parade is a fun, colorful and exuberant parade that features big hats decorated by our own Rock Hall residents! The parade lineup and registration begins at 6:45 pm in the Gazebo, the actual parade starts at 7:00 pm. Decorate your hat and register to join the parade for a chance to win prizes in different “hategories”! Kids welcome to join in on the fun!
Activities will be held inside a large, heated tent so we can escape the typically cold January weather.
The Rock Hall NYE block party is marked as kid-friendly on the Facebook event, which you can check out by visiting here.
If you have any questions about the event, you can visit here.
See you there!